Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Before I Go

Hello, e-world.
I leave for Budapest in the morning to play in the European Women's Champions Cup. I just found out that this is actually the first official Women's EuroCup, so I came at a good time! We'll be playing teams from Sweden, Hungary and Russia, including a number of Olympic players who I'll be going to watch in Italy in February, meaning I'll have a good point of comparison when I go there.
I'm not sure, but you may be able to get updated info on us at the IIHF Website as the weekend progresses. If anything, you can take a look at our schedule (we're the Rodovre Mighty Bulls in case you've already forgotten).
Wish me luck and please do tell VB that this time we really are going to "kill those commie bastards," (his words, not mine) not just that Manhattanville Valiants, who happen to wear red.
Peace, love, puck,
Norm

No comments: