Wednesday, October 29, 2008

and then there was that time i got a tattoo...

Here are some pics from my recent trip to Fat Ram's Pumpkin Tattoo, where I got myself inked.
Per usual, the day would not have been complete without a little passing out action. AND, to top it off, when I went to upload my files from my camera phone page, I found the pictures from our exciting trip to the ER LAST fall (just about a year ago) after I cut my hand trying to shuck a clam with a steak knife and promptly passed out. Thank God for Jenny and Abby and the wonderful camera phone.

Bonus points go to those who DON'T know what my Tat is and can guess....my English professors will be either profoundly impressed or profoundly weirded out!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

devin said...

now I want a forearm tattoo.